Claude Monet, 1840-1026
Claude Monet painted with short brush strokes and dabbles and splashes of pretty colors, catching light and reflection in his work. His work has a blurry look.
water and brush
Liquid Watercolor paints, or any paint
1. Brush water on paper to moisten.
2. Paint directly on wet paper.
4. Optional: Outline areas with black permanent marker
About the Author, Educator, and Presenter
- Bright Ring, art book author MaryAnn Kohl
- Bellingham, WA, United States
- Bright Ring Publishing was founded in 1985 with the first book by MaryAnn Kohl titled: Scribble Cookies: Creative Independent Art Experiences for Children. MaryAnn is the author of 20 books on art activities for children that value the process of creative art more than the finished product. View MaryAnn's books and sample art activities from all of her books at: http://www.brightring.com
MaryAnn Kohl is available to travel to your location and host a keynote presentation followed by a hands-on art workshop on the topic of your choice. Favorite presentations currently include: "Enhancing Literacy Through Easy Art Experiences" and "Kids Discover the Great Masters". Check MaryAnn's website for full information on fees and meeting your particular needs. http://www.brightring.com